Sunday, January 20, 2013

Berlian


 * Shine bright like a diamond * Shine bright like a diamond * Find light in the beautiful sea * I choose to be happy * You and I, you and I * We’re like diamonds in the sky * You’re a shooting star I see * A vision of ecstasy * When you hold me, I’m alive * We’re like diamonds in the sky * I knew that we’d become one right away * Oh, right away * At first sight I left the energy of sun rays * I saw the life inside your eyes * So shine bright, tonight you and I * We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky * Eye to eye, so alive * We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky * Shine bright like a diamond * Shine bright like a diamond * Shining bright like a diamond * We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky * Shine bright like a diamond * Shine bright like a diamond * Shining bright like a diamond * We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky * Palms rise to the universe * As we moonshine and molly * Feel the warmth, we’ll never die * We’re like diamonds in the sky * You’re a shooting star I see * A vision of ecstasy * When you hold me, I’m alive * We’re like diamonds in the sky * At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays * I saw the life inside your eyes * So shine bright, tonight you and I * We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky * Eye to eye, so alive * We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky * Shine bright like a diamond * Shine bright like a diamond * Shining bright like a diamond * We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky * Shine bright like a diamond * Shine bright like a diamond * Shining bright like a diamond * We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky * Shine bright like a diamond * Shine bright like a diamond * Shine bright like a diamond * So shine bright, tonight you and I * We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky * Eye to eye, so alive * We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky * Shine bright like a diamond * Shine bright like a diamond * Shine bright like a diamond * Shine bright like a diamond * Shine bright like a diamond * Shine bright like a diamond * Shine bright like a diamond *

Panjang lirik lagu ini. Walhal ulang-ulang saja, tapi boleh pula menjadi sebuah lagu hits.

Ucapan terima kasih untuk "diamonds" pertama saya hari ini. Tidak sabar untuk "diamonds" berikutnya. Sila pastikan terdapat huruf S di belakang perkataan itu, ya. ;)

Diamonds are forever!

Sekian. Sekali lagi, terima kasih, ya Encik Lelaki. 

2 comments:

kbh said...

wah, seperti ada berita menarik untuk dikongsi...

SITI said...

Harap-harap begitulah. Semoga dipermudahkan. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...